Monday, May 16, 2011

old shoe


Becky of beyond the picket fence 

did this great project with an old shoe form. She Writes: "I found an old board that the shoe form fit on nicely. I used E6000 glue and glued it in place first. When that was dry, I screwed a screw from the bottom of the board up into the back part of the shoe form. I could not screw into the front part of the shoe form because it was so narrow or thin, but it was secure with the glue. I screwed the memo clip into the back part of the form. You need to use a washer because the clip handle hole is big. And then I coated the whole thing with some polyacrylic ( the picture I have was taken before I coated it, so it looked a little better afterwards). If the shoe from didn't have holes in the front for pens and pencils, I am sure you could drill holes for that purpose."


No comments:

Post a Comment